Dr. Robert Griggs MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 12th, 2016
Dr. Griggs is the best!!!!!! He's very caring. He has the greatness bedside manners that I have ever seen in a doctor.

March 28th, 2016
He is an excellent doctor. He delivered 2 of my of 3 children. He tells you everything what is going to happen every month.

March 15th, 2016
I been with this doctor for years. I think that he is a very good doctor. Unfortunately anytime you make an appointment you have to wait hours to be seen for hours. I'm the last month I made 3 appointments and came to the office in time. For some reason hours later I'm still waiting to be seen. Then the receptionist told Stated when I left the office because I had to get my child off the bus. I would not have to wait for a 3 time. Unfortunately again when I get there the doctor was late and 4 people were ahead of me. So what is the point of making appointments if there no where near honored 2 to 3 hours wait for a scheduled appointment is really ridiculous. I very upset and really don't wanna change doctors but who has the time to see and wait for so long every time you have a appointment. What does Dr. Griggs and his staff think his patients have no life

December 11th, 2015
Great doctor. One nice nurse. Rest of office staff : cold, horrible, heartless. Especially tall blonde at front desk. She seems to lead and everyone else follows. One can't be a serious health care practicioner with such uncompassionate staff. The last time I was there, I left without seeing the doctor and staff clearly couldn't have cared less. I happen to be a registered nurse and would never treat my patients that way. True patient care values patient's feelings. I have been a patient of Dr. Griggs for over 12 years, but I am now seeking a new ob/gyn. In all those years he has been a great doctor yet most of his staff has always been terrible . I can't believe that he is not aware. So it makes me wonder.

August 6th, 2015
Disappointed
He is by far the worst dr. I wouldn't recommend him to anybody!!!! Your wait is 3 hrs or longer. His staff is disgustingly rude and obnoxious. Once you get in the room to be scene you wait another hr or so he always has a excuse on why it took so long ,he is always rescheduling appts and he is just the worst. He appears as a gentlemen but his work ethics sucks after you wait all that time he only spends 10 mins max with you. I will never go back there again!

May 1st, 2015
A mess. Great doctor but will NEVER call you back if you leave a message.

May 7th, 2014
Ridiculous waiting
3 hours waiting to be rushed out of office. Rude staff!!!!!!!

April 22nd, 2014
too many patients! no attention to detail !
patient rooms in office smell like cigarette smoke. way too many patients at same time ..doesn't pay attention to detail. Staff is horrible.

April 22nd, 2014
stressful environment
Dr Griggs has been my obgyn for about 5 years now. . Things were ok back then but now he has too many patients. What use to be an hour wait is now 3 hours or more. If you have an emergency don't expect a walk in appointment .. The office priority is to take as many patients as they can a day. The once caring and compassionate doctor is gone.. If your the first patient of the day you can see the doctor in back of the building pacing in circles frantically smoking cigarettes.

April 21st, 2014
staff terrible / 4 hour waiting
Dr Griggs triple books appointments so I've waiting as long as 4 hours multiple times. The staff is so unfriendly . They get attitudes if you question them while waiting . The equipment is old and not up to date. Dr Griggs and office smells like cigarettes. I would not recommend him to anybody.

June 19th, 2012
Wonderful and Warm
I have been a patient of Dr. Griggs for over 20 years and he is just wonderful!Dr. Griggs delivered both of my boys. Now 17 and 14 and still remembers details about my boys. He is a very caring and incredible man and doctor!

May 6th, 2012
Greatest Dr Alive!
I went to Dr. Griggs after being butchered by another dr. Needless to say I was not to trusting of doctors. But upon meeting him I felt so comfortable. He assured me that everything would be fine. And he solved my problem. And literally saved my life. I was such a mess on the inside that according to him. If I waited anymore I would not be here. So he literally saved my life. I am so glad that my friend recommended him to me. And he will be my GYN for life! If you can get an appointment with him I say push and push. He has the best bedside manner. And I know. I am the worse patient to have. And he never lost his patience with me. Thank you and God bless your hands. They are a blessing!