Dr. Robert Grillo Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Grillo Jr?

June 28th, 2017

Dr grill's retirement from Midl'sex hospital is well deserved, but I have lost a very important health advisor with excellent medical and scientific ability.. I know he has taken a new position at Wheeler Clinic, but I have lost contact with him. This is a somewhat absurd attempt to reconnect with my Psychiatrist!

Dr Grillo accepted my request to follow him to Wheeler, but I dropped the ball. I had a contact name, I was informed that i needed to undergo an "intake" evaluation. I did not do this and have lost t?

May 28th, 2017

Errors in reporting

A kind, sensitive person apparently, but made some factual errors in my report which I found puzzling. For instance, wrote down the wrong name for a counselor, when it wasn't really necessary to report her name at all. I think his advice to my MD was appropriate.

January 19th, 2016

Good visits......

I have been seeing Dr. Grillo for several years. The experience has been good and I have received much help. I have bipolar disorder.....

April 4th, 2014

Review for Dr. Robert A. Grillo

I have had a good experience with Dr. Grillo's help and expertise. With Bipolar disorder, life can get stressful. I have visited with Dr. Grillo for several years. Thank you, Dr. Grillo ......

August 21st, 2013

A new review

Another good visit with Dr. Robert Grillo. Being bipolar is not easy. Dr. Grillo has helped me immensely. Thank You......

February 14th, 2013

homemaker, artist

I have been seeing Dr. Grillo for over ten years. I have bipolar and he has helped me immensely! Thank you, Dr. Grillo!!

June 10th, 2011

Nice, but questionable practices

Saw him one hour for an assessment. He charged my insurance co. $750. Neither his office nor the insurance knew why or cared!Also he made numerous errors on my report, which I find very puzzling but am too temperamental to discuss with him.I sent in a review once before, but only the "perfect" ones seem to get recorded.

September 23rd, 2009