Learn more about Dr. Robert Grindstaff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Grindstaff, Addiction Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grindstaff
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Grindstaff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Grindstaff, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grindstaff graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Grindstaff has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Smyth County Comm Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Elsworth Grindstaff MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Grindstaff practice?
- Dr. Robert Grindstaff has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Grindstaff practices Family Medicine near Kingsport, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Bristol, TN and Johnson City, TN.
See Kingsport Family Physicians.