A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Grindstaff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Grindstaff, Addiction Medicine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Grindstaff, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grindstaff graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Grindstaff has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Smyth County Comm Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Elsworth Grindstaff MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Grindstaff practice?
- Dr. Robert Grindstaff has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Grindstaff practices Family Medicine near Kingsport, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Bristol, TN and Johnson City, TN.
See Kingsport Primary Care Doctors.