A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Grindstaff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Grindstaff, Addiction Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grindstaff
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Grindstaff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Grindstaff, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grindstaff graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Grindstaff has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Smyth County Comm Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Elsworth Grindstaff MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Grindstaff practice?
- Dr. Robert Grindstaff has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Grindstaff practices Family Medicine near Kingsport, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Bristol, TN and Johnson City, TN.
See Kingsport Family Physicians.