A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Grob:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Grob is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grob graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Grob has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Easton Hospital
- Hazleton Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert B Grob DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Grob practice?
- Dr. Robert Grob has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Grob practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lehighton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Tamaqua, PA and Palmerton, PA.
See Lehighton Surgeons.