Learn more about Dr. Robert Grob:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Grob is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grob graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Grob has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Easton Hospital
- Hazleton Saint Joseph Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grob accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Grob practice?
Dr. Robert Grob practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lehighton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Tamaqua, PA and Palmerton, PA.
See Lehighton Surgeons.