Learn more about Dr. Robert Grob:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Grob is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grob
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grob Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grob graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Grob has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Easton Hospital
- Hazleton General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert B Grob DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Grob practice?
- Dr. Robert Grob has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Grob practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lehighton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Palmerton, PA.
See Lehighton Surgeons.