Learn more about Dr. Robert Grob:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Grob is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grob
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grob Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grob graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Grob has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Easton Hospital
- Hazleton General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert B Grob DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Grob practice?
- Dr. Robert Grob has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Grob practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lehighton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Palmerton, PA.
See Lehighton Surgeons.