Learn more about Dr. Robert Grober:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Grober is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grober
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Grober Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Grober, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grober graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Grober has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center at Franklin
- Mercy Hospital System
- Children's Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Allen Grober MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Grober practice?
- Dr. Robert Grober has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Grober practices Family Medicine near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dayton, OH and Edgewood, KY.
See Cincinnati Primary Care Doctors.