A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Groble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Groble is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Groble, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Groble graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Groble has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
- Baptist Medical Center
- Orange Park Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Groble MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert Groble practice?
- Dr. Robert Groble has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Groble practices Psychiatry near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Psychiatrists.