A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Grodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Grodman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Grodman graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Grodman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Botsford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Stuart Grodman DO is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Grodman practice?
- Dr. Robert Grodman has 11 office locations.
Dr. Robert Grodman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Brighton, MI.
See Livonia Internists and Livonia Cardiologists.