A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Grodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Grodman graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.More Education & Awards
Dr. Grodman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Garden City Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grodman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Grodman practice?
Dr. Robert Grodman practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Brighton, MI.
See Livonia Family Physicians, Livonia Internists, and Livonia Cardiologists.