A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Grodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Grodman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grodman
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Grodman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Grodman graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Grodman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Stuart Grodman DO and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Grodman practice?
- Dr. Robert Grodman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Grodman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Internists and Livonia Cardiologists.