A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gropler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gropler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gropler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Stenosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gropler graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Gropler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert John Gropler MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Gropler practice?
- Dr. Robert Gropler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Gropler practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Cardiologists.