A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gropler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gropler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gropler
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Gropler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gropler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Stenosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gropler graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Gropler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert John Gropler MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Gropler practice?
- Dr. Robert Gropler has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Gropler practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Cardiologists.