A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Grossheim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grossheim
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grossheim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Grossheim, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- General Orthopedics
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossheim graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Grossheim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- San Juan Regional Medical Center Inc
- San Juan Reg Med Ctr, Farmington, Nm
- Orthopedic Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Leonhard Grossheim MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Grossheim practice?
- Dr. Robert Grossheim has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Grossheim practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Farmington, NM.
See Farmington Orthopedic Surgeons.