Learn more about Dr. Robert Grossi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Grossi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grossi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grossi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Grossi, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arteriovenous Surgical Shunt
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossi graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Grossi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Joseph Grossi MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Grossi practice?
- Dr. Robert Grossi has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Grossi practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.