Learn more about Dr. Robert Grossi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Grossi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Grossi, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arteriovenous Surgical Shunt
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossi graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Grossi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grossi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Grossi practice?
Dr. Robert Grossi practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.