A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Groysman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Groysman, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Headache Disorders
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Groysman graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Groysman MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Groysman practice?
- Dr. Robert Groysman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Groysman practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Flower Mound, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Flower Mound Anesthesiologists.