A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Grubb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Grubb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Grubb, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grubb graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Grubb has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert L Grubb MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Grubb practice?
- Dr. Robert Grubb has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Grubb practices Urology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Urologists.