A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gryboski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gryboski, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Gryboski graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Gryboski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bradley Memorial Hospital & Health Center
- New Britain General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gryboski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Gryboski practice?
Dr. Robert Gryboski practices Otolaryngology near New Britain, CT.
See New Britain Otolaryngologists.