A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gryboski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gryboski, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Gryboski graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Gryboski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bradley Memorial Hospital & Health Center
- New Britain General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Andre Gryboski MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Gryboski practice?
- Dr. Robert Gryboski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Gryboski practices Otolaryngology near New Britain, CT.
See New Britain Otolaryngologists.