Learn more about Dr. Robert Guerreso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Guerreso is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guerreso
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Guerreso Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Guerreso, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Guerreso graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Guerreso has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Joseph Guerreso DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Guerreso practice?
- Dr. Robert Guerreso has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Guerreso practices Family Medicine near Lawrenceville, GA.
See Lawrenceville Primary Care Doctors.