Dr. Robert Guerreso DO Patient Reviews

August 12th, 2016
Long time patient.
I have been going to Dr Guerreso for well over 15 years. 10 years ago, I suddenly had very painful joints and shortness of breath. He took lots of blood work and discovered a rare antibody in my blood; a test that most doctors don't give as the disease is quite rare He was able to diagnose my autoimmune disease within weeks, whereas some doctors take years to discover what is going on with the patient. I have always been happy with both the doctor and his staff and highly recommend him.

June 29th, 2015
Dr. Guerreso is a friendly and very knowledgeable doctor. We have no problems with him or his staff. Everyone there is friendly and helpful. I would recommend this clinic to everyone.

August 29th, 2012
waiting a week to get lab test results
Overall seems to be a good doctor but follow up by his staff on lab results is poor. Also they want you to use contact by web over the internet but they don't acknowledge that you have sent an inquiry at all so the patient never knows if someone is taking action on the question or not. Even an auto response to let the patient know the email question was received would be an improvement.

August 9th, 2012
We are leaving!
We have been patients at this office for 10+ years and our experiences have gotten worse and worse. The wait time is ridiculous and the office staff are less than friendly most of the nurses are OK. We have not been able to see Dr.Guerreso himself for over a year. He's always "full" so our care has been given by the PA'swho are very good. But seeing the physician himself should not be so difficult. we have recently had a life-threatening situation occur because of the poor communication and lack of caring and attention from this doctor and his practice.

March 5th, 2012
Dr. Guerresso is nice, but you don't see him much during the visit. The nurses are nice, but not much is explained to you without much questioning. The office staff is brusque to the point of rudeness.

December 6th, 2011
Best doctor I have ever been to in my whole life!

July 19th, 2011
Big Mikey
1st class professional! From Aspirin to Zithromax, we have gotten appropriate prescriptions for the right diagnosis.

October 14th, 2009
Waiting time
I have taken my two sons to Dr. Guerreso's office since 2008. Every time we made an appointment we had to wait at least two hours to be seen by a Dr. I took my son yesterday and we had to wait for 2 hours, we had to leave the office because we had another appointment and couldn't wait any longer. I will never go back to Dr. Guerreso's practice. I think they over book everyday.

February 16th, 2009
Kudos
Dr Guerreso was able to help diagnose me by finding a very rare antibody in my blood.