A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Guevara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guevara
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Guevara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Guevara, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Guevara graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Stanley Guevara MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Guevara practice?
- Dr. Robert Guevara has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Guevara practices Family Medicine and Psychiatry near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Primary Care Doctors and Tulsa Psychiatrists.