A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Guida:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Guida, Plastic Surgeon, Otolaryngologist, is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Guida, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Blepharoplasty Facelifts Rhytidectomy Plastic Surgery-eye and forehead Liposuction Brow Lift Facial Cosmetic Surgery Laser Treatment Rhinology Skin Resurfacing
- Cosmetic Surgery-Face
- Face Lift
- Laser Surgery
- Liposuction Lipectomy
- Nasal Surgery
- Nose Job Rhinoplasty
- Rhinology; Blepharoplasty; Rhytidectomy; Liposuction; Brow Lift; Facial Cosmetic Surgery; Laser Treatment; Skin Resurfacing
- cosmetic eyelid surgery
- ear surgery and otoplasty
Education & Awards
Dr. Guida graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Guida has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia