A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Guiduli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guiduli
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Guiduli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Guiduli, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Guiduli graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Guiduli has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Medical Center Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Cesare Guiduli MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Guiduli practice?
- Dr. Robert Guiduli has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Guiduli practices Ophthalmology near South Burlington, VT.
See South Burlington Ophthalmologists.