A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Robert Guiduli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Guiduli, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Guiduli graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Guiduli has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Medical Center Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Guiduli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 46 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Guiduli practice?
Dr. Robert Guiduli practices Ophthalmology near South Burlington, VT.
See South Burlington Ophthalmologists.