A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gullett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gullett is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gullett
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Gullett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gullett, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gullett graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Gullett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills
- Jefferson Reg Med Ctr, Pine Bluff, Ar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Ray Gullett MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Gullett practice?
- Dr. Robert Gullett has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Gullett practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fayetteville, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Springdale, AR and Pine Bluff, AR.
See Fayetteville Surgeons.