A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gunderman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gunderman is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gunderman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gunderman graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Gunderman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Cottage Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert E Gunderman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Gunderman practice?
- Dr. Robert Gunderman has 9 office locations.
Dr. Robert Gunderman practices Diagnostic Radiology near Springfield, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Eugene, OR.
See Springfield Radiologists.