A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gunderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gunderson, Board Certified is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 40 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Ankle Disorders
- Ankle Injuries
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cartilage Fractures
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Elbow Injuries
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
- Elbow Neuropathy (Ulnar Neuropathies)
- Finger Injuries
- Foot Deformities
- Fracture Fixation
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Dislocation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Gunderson graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Gunderson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Oklahoma Spine Hospital
- Mercy Health Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Gunderson DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Gunderson practice?
- Dr. Robert Gunderson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Gunderson practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Edmond, OK and Ada, OK.
See Oklahoma City Orthopedic Surgeons and Oklahoma City Surgeons.