Learn more about Dr. Robert Gunderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gunderson, Board Certified is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 40 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Ankle Disorders
- Ankle Injuries
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cartilage Fractures
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Elbow Injuries
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
- Elbow Neuropathy (Ulnar Neuropathies)
- Finger Injuries
- Foot Deformities
- Fracture Fixation
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Dislocation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Gunderson graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Gunderson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Oklahoma Spine Hospital
- Mercy Health Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Gunderson DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Orthopaedic Trauma, and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Gunderson practice?
- Dr. Robert Gunderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Gunderson practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Orthopaedic Trauma, and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Edmond, OK.
See Edmond Surgeons, Edmond Sports Medicine Doctors, and Edmond Orthopedic Surgeons.