A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gunderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gunderson, Board Certified is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gunderson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gunderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 40 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Ankle Disorders
- Ankle Injuries
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cartilage Fractures
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Elbow Injuries
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
- Elbow Neuropathy (Ulnar Neuropathies)
- Finger Injuries
- Foot Deformities
- Fracture Fixation
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Dislocation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Gunderson graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gunderson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Oklahoma Spine Hospital
- Mercy Health Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Gunderson DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Gunderson practice?
- Dr. Robert Gunderson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Gunderson practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Harlingen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Oklahoma City, OK.
See Harlingen Surgeons and Harlingen Sports Medicine Doctors.