Learn more about Dr. Robert Gunderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gunderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gunderson graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Gunderson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Midwest Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gunderson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Gunderson practice?
Dr. Robert Gunderson practices Family Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, and Surgery of the Hand near Shawnee, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Oklahoma City, OK.
See Shawnee Family Physicians, Shawnee Surgeons, and Shawnee Orthopedic Surgeons.