Dr. Robert Gunderson DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

October 15th, 2015
Repairing the Princess
My daughter broker her left arm in a training accident and went to the ER in the late evening. The next morning I looked frantically for a doctor to evaluate next steps. After making a half dozen calls to find a doctor, Sara answered the phone and worked us in that morning. Dr. Gunderson and his staff are impeccable. Their attention to detail, care, focus on the patient and care for the process is the best I have ever seen. My daughter will heal perfectly and will be back to dancing in a very short time. The day-maker was at check out. They had cupcakes and offered her one. Thank you so much for making a nervous young lady feel at ease. Her parents appreciate that too.

August 20th, 2015
Dr Gunderson has fixed my shattered left elbow plus he repaired my right shoulder & finally took care offers my great right toe. My toe had been blown off & it took several surgeries to repair it. The only problem that I have is my lack of balance from the loss of my toe. Hopefully I won't have to have any more procedures done, if I do I will be seeing Dr Gunderson again. I recommend him to anyone that would need to see an orthopedic doctor. I have no complaints about Dr Gunderson since he has repaired everything that I have seen him for, and he always has treated me with respect and professionalism

September 16th, 2014
Pleased beyond words
Dr. Gunderson (at Altus) was just the doctor I needed when I shattered my wrist in the '90. I can play the piano---if the other doctors had treated me --- my wrist would have been plated (stiff). I am so satisfied with my wrist --- and the physical therapy he recommended.

August 20th, 2014
Simply AMAZING!!!
I can not express how grateful I am that Dr Gunderson is no longer with Intergis Central Orthopedics. New office is beautiful! I waited less then 5 minutes for my appointment. New staff very helpful and friendly. This has been the most relaxed and informative visit. I am recommending him to everyone.