Ophthalmologists
500 Franklin Village Dr
Ste 103
Franklin, MA 02038
508-520-0577
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Billing nightmare  |  show details
by Bob on Sep 22nd, 2013

My wife was a patient. She was covered by Blue Cross and Medicare. There was an issue as to who was primary. Instead of trying to resolve the situation his billing clerk told me it was my problem and started dunning me for something that was covered by insurance. She was rude, unhelpful, difficult to reach and brutally uncaring over a situation that she was being paid to deal with. I eventually got the situation resolved but will NEVER deal with this provider again and will tell everyone I know not to.

Aug 16th, 2013

Knowledgeable Doctor who explained to me my diagnosis and treatment plan.

Apr 8th, 2013

I can't say enough positive things about my experience w. Dr. Gushard. I was referred to him for a visual field test by my opthamologist who thought i might be a candidate for early onset glaucoma. I was very nervous about the referral but Dr. Gushard was so comforting and spent a lot of time explaining the disease to me and making sure that I understood what the test was all about and why they were doing it as a precaution. He is a very good doctor and I would highly recommend him. I have never felt so confident about a physician as I did with this doctor.

Apr 30th, 2012

Dr.Gushard is a wonderful caring doctor who always answers all my questions.

by Diane Burton on Jul 19th, 2010

Dr. Gushard is a very caring and very experienced doctor. I feel better having to wait vs. being rushed in and out. I never feel rushed and so if you have to wait and get a good exam, what is the alternative? I have NEVER found the staff to be unprofessional. They're courteous and accomodating.