Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by K. W. on Oct 27th, 2015

Dr. Gushard and Dr. Adams are very professional. We waited a short time but once we were in the exam room, I did not feel rushed. They explained things in detail so that we understood and could make an informed decision about treatment. The front desk and booking staff were also helpful and kind

Jul 8th, 2015

I see Dr. Gushard annually to monitor an eye condition. The waiting room time can be a little long, however, and that is partly because Dr. Gushard takes time to explain things to his patients. I never feel rushed, and I feel that he performs a thorough exam. His staff and colleagues are also very nice!

Aug 16th, 2013

Knowledgeable Doctor who explained to me my diagnosis and treatment plan.

Apr 8th, 2013

I can't say enough positive things about my experience w. Dr. Gushard. I was referred to him for a visual field test by my opthamologist who thought i might be a candidate for early onset glaucoma. I was very nervous about the referral but Dr. Gushard was so comforting and spent a lot of time explaining the disease to me and making sure that I understood what the test was all about and why they were doing it as a precaution. He is a very good doctor and I would highly recommend him. I have never felt so confident about a physician as I did with this doctor.

Apr 30th, 2012

Dr.Gushard is a wonderful caring doctor who always answers all my questions.

by Diane Burton on Jul 19th, 2010

Dr. Gushard is a very caring and very experienced doctor. I feel better having to wait vs. being rushed in and out. I never feel rushed and so if you have to wait and get a good exam, what is the alternative? I have NEVER found the staff to be unprofessional. They're courteous and accomodating.