A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Guyton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Guyton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Guyton, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Stenosis
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Guyton graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Guyton has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Guyton practice?
Dr. Robert Guyton practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Marietta, GA and Athens, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.