Learn more about Dr. Robert Guyton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Guyton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guyton
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Guyton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Guyton, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Stenosis
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Guyton graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 11 awards.
Dr. Guyton has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Hospital
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Guyton MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Guyton practice?
- Dr. Robert Guyton has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Guyton practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.