A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Beard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Beard is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Beard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Beard graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Beard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Pediatric Center For Re, Dallas, Tx
- Baylor Our Children S House
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Heber Beard MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Beard practice?
- Dr. Robert Beard has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Beard practices Pediatrics and Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Internists.