inactive

Robert H Bell MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

February 2nd, 2016
Great Doctor, very flexible on rehab options. Great on pain managemant.

October 9th, 2012
We are so happy with dr. bell and his staff if we are ever in need of a surgery again we will most definatly call dr bells office. We had the best service there than anywhere ever.

December 1st, 2010
True meaning of a doctor!!!
Dr Bell is a truly amazing man who became a doctor to treat and heal people. He has performed 3 shoulder surgeries on my daughter in the past 3 years. Most recently last week for a workman's comp claim. While in there, he did some work that he did not feel workman's comp would allow and he did not charge my daughter. She lost her health insurance while off work for her workman's comp injury andhe did not want to further burden a young woman financially!!! I can assure you there are maybe a handful of doctors in this day and age who would even care about that!!! To Dr Bell, you are like family, not just a number or a patient. Highly recommend him for your surgery needs. Also a shout out to Russ, his assistant, AMAZING!!!

July 6th, 2010
The guy to see
I'm a 30 year old female who just had her second shoulder surgery. For 5 years in between surgeries, other doctors didn't take the time to treat me as the person. I went back to Dr. Bell. He took the time to eliminate certain diagnoses until he found the correct one. If you are in search for answers to ongoing shoulder pain, give this doctor a call.