A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Brophy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Brophy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brophy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brophy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brophy graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brophy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Henry Brophy MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Brophy practice?
- Dr. Robert Brophy has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Brophy practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Chesterfield, MO.
See Chesterfield Orthopedic Surgeons and Chesterfield Family Physicians.