A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Brophy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Brophy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Brophy graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Brophy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Henry Brophy MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Brophy practice?
- Dr. Robert Brophy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Brophy practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Chesterfield, MO.
See Saint Louis Orthopedic Surgeons and Saint Louis Sports Medicine Doctors.