A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Brown, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brown has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Carney Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Harris Brown MD is a male Dermatologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Brown practice?
- Dr. Robert Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Brown practices Dermatology near Brighton, MA.
See Brighton Dermatologists.