- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Brown is Excellent. Dr. Brown has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Brown, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Brown has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth`s Medical Center
- Carney Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brown accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Brown practice?
Dr. Robert Brown practices Dermatology near Brighton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Watertown, MA and Newton, MA.
See Brighton Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Brown, Dr. Bobby Brown, Dr. Rob Brown, Dr. Robbie Brown