A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Cheng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cheng, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheng graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Cheng has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Hochen Cheng MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Cheng practice?
- Dr. Robert Cheng has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Cheng practices Anesthesiology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Anesthesiologists.