A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Chu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Chu, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chu
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Chu, MD, OD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Chu graduated from New York University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Chu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert H Chu MD and OD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Chu practice?
- Dr. Robert Chu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Chu practices Ophthalmology near Rockville, MD.
See Rockville Ophthalmologists.