A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Chu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Chu, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Chu, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Chu graduated from New York University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Chu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert H Chu MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Chu practice?
- Dr. Robert Chu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Chu practices Ophthalmology near Rockville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Hyattsville, MD.
See Rockville Ophthalmologists.