A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Cleveland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cleveland
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cleveland Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cleveland, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cleveland graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Cleveland has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Children's Hospital
- Children`s Hospital Boston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Harris Cleveland MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Cleveland practice?
- Dr. Robert Cleveland has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Cleveland practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: East Bridgewater, MA and Lexington, MA.
See Boston Radiologists and Boston Pediatric Specialists.