A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Cleveland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cleveland
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cleveland Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cleveland, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cleveland graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Cleveland has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Children's Hospital
- Children`s Hospital Boston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Harris Cleveland MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Cleveland practice?
- Dr. Robert Cleveland has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Cleveland practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: East Bridgewater, MA and Lexington, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.