Dr. Robert Cohen MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Lincoln, RI

2.9

March 18th, 2015
he is a dr that doesn't listen to his patient. in my experience with him, he doesn't let me talk and tell him what it going on with me, he likes to do all the talking . I have uctd , and when I first became ill he thought it could be one disease and when the mri came back showing it wasn't he didn't want to look any further into what was going on with me. I went to a rheumatologist, he told me it would be a waste of my time. thank goodness I didn't listen to him and listened to my body. Do not go to this man.... he is the worst dr I have ever been to. horrible "doctor"

September 5th, 2012
Dr. Cohen is the best doctor I have ever seen. He is extremely accurate in his diagnosis of problems, he is a very caring good natured doctor, friendly and takes time to explain all that has gone on in your meetings with him thoroughly. He is the best in my opinion.

June 3rd, 2011
One of the best
I have been a patient of Dr. Cohen's for more than six years. He has been nothing but caring, thorough and concerned.

January 9th, 2011
Amazing, caring doctor
Dr. Cohen has been my doctor for over 10 years, and he has treated many of my family members as well. He runs on time--I have never had to wait more than 5 minutes past my appointment to be seen. He is extremely courteous and very patient. He explains things in a very understandable manner and always returns phone calls quickly. He takes his time to make sure that you understand what's going on and is very thorough. My family and I have always felt that we were in good hands with Dr. Cohen. I would absolutely, 100% recommend him. No reservations at all. He's the best!

July 24th, 2010
no input
Spends less than 5 min. Doesn't tell me anything like im a moron.

March 22nd, 2010
Does anybody care
I TOLD! the Doctor I was going to NewEngland Babtist hospital in Boston, best hospital for hip revision surgery. I went to Boston needed a referral h ...