Dr. Robert Cohen MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 19th, 2014
My kind of Doctor
I love Dr. Cohen. I have been seeing him for more than 10 years. During this time I have gone through some very serious and odd issues. Dr. Cohen has always been compassionate and caring during these times. I have never had a Doctor call me more at home to check on me than he has. I also love that he doesn't beat around the bush. He tells you like it is. I'm over weight with high blood pressure. He doesn't sugar coat the problem or the cause. Through, menopause, loosing an ovary, a blocked uritor and Breast Cancer he has always been great, caring and compassionate. The weight thing - not so much. The aches and pains of getting older - not so much. I love him. Honest and sincere but tells you like it is when he needs to.

April 26th, 2012
One of the best doctors around. He is very caring. I feel much better after leaving his office.

February 15th, 2011
He was rude and patronizing to me. He made me feel like going to a doctor after being very sick for two weeks was crazy---I should stay home and not complain--everyone is sick! He actually, after berating me for about 5 mintues, brought in a child's MAGIC WAND and touched my head with it. He said, "Poof, do you feel better now?" What an unhappy, patronizing little man.

March 10th, 2015