A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Deeb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Deeb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facial Paralysis
- Hearing Disorders
- Laser Hair Removal
- Nasal Obstruction
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Deeb graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Hadi Deeb MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Deeb practice?
- Dr. Robert Deeb has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Deeb practices Otolaryngology near Grosse Pointe Farms, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.