A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Deeb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Deeb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deeb
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Deeb Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facial Paralysis
- Hearing Disorders
- Laser Hair Removal
- Nasal Obstruction
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Deeb graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Hadi Deeb MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Deeb practice?
- Dr. Robert Deeb has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Deeb practices Otolaryngology near Grosse Pointe Farms, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.