Dr. Robert Dixon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Dixon?

June 14th, 2013

I should have went too my primary care dr: he at least listens.

June 10th, 2013

knowledgable

I prefer doctors who know what they're doing, and Dr. Dixon is one of those doctors. He has years of experience and knows his stuff. My son had a problem with one ear that was baffling his primary care physician for months and was being mistreated with a variety of mediations. Within minutes, Dr. Dixon knew what the problem was and what to do...no medication necessary. I am forever grateful for that. While I did not find Dr. Dixon to be overly friendly toward me, he was great with my son--listened to him and made him realize that even though he was a young patient, he was the best person to explain what was bothering him. I like that he empowered a child to help with his own diagnosis and treatment.

May 18th, 2013

Steer Clear

Dr. Dixon treated my father with radiation for melanoma on his carotid artery. My father had mild dementia and was taken for his appointments by a caregiver. The doctor never informed the caregiver nor me that my father's condition was incurable, and we both thought it had been arrested. Within the year my father died from the melanoma. When I phoned him to ask why we had not been told he shrugged it off.

June 8th, 2015

Seasonal Allergies

Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.