Dr. Robert Dudley, MD
2800 S Seacrest Blvd
Ste 240
Boynton Beach, FL 33435
561-740-2004
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Aug 18th, 2012

using dr dudley for 2 mos. excellent at taking over care from a previous internist.very focused on your needs,spends time with patients. staff and pa's great-especially pa who i had to talk with on a weekend. response and follow on my condition was unbeleivable

|  Mr. Jerome Squatrito  |  show details
May 3rd, 2012

I am a seasonal resident of Florida and my daughter recommended that I see Dr. Dudley after suffering from excessive coughing. Although Dr. Dudley had a full complement of patients, he saw me initially because of the asthmatic affiliated problem and subsequently because of a bleeding problem associated with an outdated treatment regimen from my regular physician. I am very pleased with his care when I visit the Florida area.

|  A Life Saver  |  show details
Feb 29th, 2012

Dr Dudley actually and acurately saved my life notonce but 3 times. A doctor who really cares about his clients. He goes out of his way to help you, not just lip service.Thanks! Dennis

Feb 17th, 2012

I have always had a very good visit with the doctor and the staff has been very pleasant. I have always found that if you are pleasant to a person they will most likely be likewise to you. I am very satisfied with both the doctor and his staff.

|  Unbelievably friendly and knowledgeable  |  show details
Oct 10th, 2011

I was so scared to see a doctor for the problem I had in particular, but he was INCREDIBLY nice! The office was clean, the staff was courteous and caring... What more could I want? The doctor, himself, is not only very nice but well-informed. He actually listens to you. I was actually stunned by how much he knew about my other conditions. They don't take my insurance at his office, but I'll be seeing him again. It's hard to find a trustworthy general practitioner these days.

|  I FELT 88 % BETTER JUST HEARING DR. DUDLEY'S VOICE  |  show details
Jul 19th, 2011

WHAT A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCEI NOW KNOW I WILL LIVE A LONGER, HEALTHY & A HAPPIER LIFE.THANKS TO DOC DUDLEY AND HIS EXAMPLE OF LIVING SUCH A WELL BALANCED AND COMPASSIONATE LIFE FULL OF LOVING KINDNESS AND EATING LESS AND ENJOYING LIFE MORE.

|  A doctor with knowledge, experience, and a competent staff!  |  show details
Jul 5th, 2011

Clean office, friendly staff, open minded doctor who delivers medical care with compassion and results. Focuses on prevention, not just treatment. Makes me feel safe about my healthcare! Highly recommended office.

|  Check up  |  show details
Jun 26th, 2011

I went for a check-up and the doctor was knowledgeable and compassionate. The office staff was friendly and efficient. I think I've found my new primary physician.

|  So friendly  |  show details
Jun 16th, 2011

Have been going to the office for primary care for years. Now I have also started to get some cosmetic treatments with the nurse practitioner, Christina. She has been so friendly during my laser hair removal and I'm so happy with the results. Thinking about getting Botox now.

|  Respect, Compassion, and Quality Medicine  |  show details
Jan 23rd, 2011

The ambiance is very inviting and relaxing. The staff was friendly and professional. Dr. Dudley was informative, genuine, and understanding of my needs. Found my Dr. for life.

by general on Dec 29th, 2010

Dr. Dudley is an awesome Doctor very proffesional and knowlegable, as well as Carol the person that assist him at the office. The only thing is that when I go to see the Dr. I will like Dr. Dudley to take of my appointment and must of the time is Carol the Nurse who take care of me, I am sure that If I request him he will do it, but I do not want to be rude to Carol because she is a very caring person, but the Doctor is him.

|  Caring staff and wonderful nurses  |  show details
Dec 3rd, 2010

I saw Dr Dudley's nurse practitioner and she was wonderful. She answered all my questions and put my mind at ease. The office is clean and professional. Would highly recommend.

|  Highley recommend this office!  |  show details
Sep 20th, 2010

When I first called, the young girl who answered the phone was not very friendly. I almost cancelled my appointment. Thank god I didnt because once I got past the front everyone was so nice, helpful, and patient. I saw the nurse practitioner carole and I LOVE her! She was so patient and took her time with me. I felt as if I was the only patient even though they were busy. I am so happy to have found this office!

Aug 25th, 2010

The people he has answering the phones, scheduling appointments, and generally running the office are horrible. They look like they're right out of high school, and they could care less about you or your time. He might be a good doctor, and he has a good medical staff, but his office staff bring him down.

|  Dr. Dudley is a great Doctor  |  show details
by Suzanne on Jun 8th, 2010

Several Years ago a Co-Worker recommended Dr dudley to me. I have been very happy with his services. I recently had 2 emergency Hospitalizations. I was not at any of his designated 'Hospitals", but when I was released & visited him for follow-ups- He had already read all my records. He was well informed, and was great in helping me with all follow up, and related issues. He looks at "The Whole Person." I really appreciate his kindness and professionalism.

by Julio Martinez on Feb 22nd, 2010

Dr Dudley has been my doctor for 5 years i am in the pharma industry and can tell he knows his stuff and cares about his patients would only like to see his staff figure out how to bill my insurance for his services

|  First doc to diagnose & treat my problem efficiently  |  show details
by SKeiper on Nov 12th, 2009

I've had recurring shoulder pain for years. Dr. Dudley was the first doctor I've seen that correctly diagnosed the problem and offered acupuncture to treat me. The pain relief was immediate! He also spent a lot of time with me asking questions in order to find out what was really wrong as opposed to just writing a prescription and shooing me out. I highly recommend Dr. Dudley

Oct 23rd, 2009

terrible office staff always places phones on ansering service

|  Best Family Doctor in Town  |  show details
Apr 10th, 2009

Dr. Dudley and his staff provide a very friendly and compassionate place for medical care. He takes his time and listens to my concerns. He is a professional partner in healing and I'm so happy I found him!