Dr. Robert Dudley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Dudley?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Robert Dudley?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 27th, 2016

Rev.

When my parents moved in with me one year ago, my mother took her time to find a doctor that she was comfortable with. She made the right choice. Dr. Dudley and the staff that supports his work are fantastic. I have had to call, in a 3 month period, the office three different times because of changes in my dad. Dr. Dudley and the staff returned my call within hours! They have ordered home health and gotten my dad in when he has not had a proper appointment. The waiting time has never been more than 20 minutes (rarely that long!). Love Brenda, love Delaney and all the staff. I couldn't imagine taking my parents anywhere else!

May 6th, 2016

Stand Out from the Rest

Dr. Dudley actually reads my medical chart! Not only does he read the chart, but he asks questions related to my other specialists so he is informed and can make suggestions when appropriate. I highly recommend him to anyone seeking a doctor who listens and makes a difference.

January 6th, 2016

rude front desk

I am new to the area was calling to make new patient appointment for my husband and myself...was put on hold for 17 min then someone picked up the phone and disconnected me. I called back and explained what happened she said sorry we're busy, I asked if it's always like that? she said yes a lot, do you want an appointment I can give you march, she sounded annoyed like I was bothering her. I said no thanks I seen enough between the wait time on the phone, you rushing the call and your attitude I'm not interested in seeing anymore, the front desk makes the first impression on the patient and she didn't make a good one. I work in the medical field for 15 years and am not impressed at all!

August 24th, 2015

It has taken kissing many frog Dr's to finally find one to call mine. My visit was pleasant and he renewed my prescriptions without me having to ask. I have already referred him to others.

January 30th, 2015

Cant get an appointment

I just called Dr. Dudley's office and was quickly told that Dr. Dudley does not see new patients until May and that I would have to wait a month before I could see one of the nurse practitioners. THIS IS REDICULOUS!! Very disappointed by this serve. Guess I will shopping around for a new MD.

August 18th, 2012

using dr dudley for 2 mos. excellent at taking over care from a previous internist.very focused on your needs,spends time with patients. staff and pa's great-especially pa who i had to talk with on a weekend. response and follow on my condition was unbeleivable

May 3rd, 2012

Mr. Jerome Squatrito

I am a seasonal resident of Florida and my daughter recommended that I see Dr. Dudley after suffering from excessive coughing. Although Dr. Dudley had a full complement of patients, he saw me initially because of the asthmatic affiliated problem and subsequently because of a bleeding problem associated with an outdated treatment regimen from my regular physician. I am very pleased with his care when I visit the Florida area.

February 17th, 2012

I have always had a very good visit with the doctor and the staff has been very pleasant. I have always found that if you are pleasant to a person they will most likely be likewise to you. I am very satisfied with both the doctor and his staff.

October 10th, 2011

Unbelievably friendly and knowledgeable

I was so scared to see a doctor for the problem I had in particular, but he was INCREDIBLY nice! The office was clean, the staff was courteous and caring... What more could I want? The doctor, himself, is not only very nice but well-informed. He actually listens to you. I was actually stunned by how much he knew about my other conditions. They don't take my insurance at his office, but I'll be seeing him again. It's hard to find a trustworthy general practitioner these days.

July 19th, 2011

I FELT 88 % BETTER JUST HEARING DR. DUDLEY'S VOICE

WHAT A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCEI NOW KNOW I WILL LIVE A LONGER, HEALTHY & A HAPPIER LIFE.THANKS TO DOC DUDLEY AND HIS EXAMPLE OF LIVING SUCH A WELL BALANCED AND COMPASSIONATE LIFE FULL OF LOVING KINDNESS AND EATING LESS AND ENJOYING LIFE MORE.

July 6th, 2011

A doctor with knowledge, experience, and a competent staff!

Clean office, friendly staff, open minded doctor who delivers medical care with compassion and results. Focuses on prevention, not just treatment. Makes me feel safe about my healthcare! Highly recommended office.

June 27th, 2011

Check up

I went for a check-up and the doctor was knowledgeable and compassionate. The office staff was friendly and efficient. I think I've found my new primary physician.