A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Edwards is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Edwards has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Medical Center East
- Trinity Medical Center West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edwards MD is a male Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert Edwards practice?
- Dr. Robert Edwards has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Edwards practices Gynecology and Obstetrics near Steubenville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Toronto, OH.
See Steubenville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.