A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Robert Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Feldman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Feldman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Crouse Hospital
- NY Presbyterian Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Allen Feldman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Feldman practice?
- Dr. Robert Feldman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Feldman practices Pediatrics near Liverpool, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, NY and Huntingdon Valley, PA.
See Liverpool Pediatricians.