Learn more about Dr. Robert Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fox is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fox, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Fox has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital And Medical Center
- Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fox accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 7 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Fox practice?
Dr. Robert Fox practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near Grand Junction, CO.
See Grand Junction Surgeons.