A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Friedman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Friedman, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Friedman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- West Valley Medical Center
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Hugh Friedman MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Robert Friedman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Friedman practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Meridian, ID.
See Boise Physiatrists.