Learn more about Dr. Robert Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Friedman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedman
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Friedman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Friedman, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Friedman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- West Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Hugh Friedman MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Robert Friedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Friedman practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Boise, ID.
See Boise Physiatrists.