Dr. Robert Geller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Geller?

October 18th, 2016

He ruined my credit score

Front office staff never took my insurance information. Apparently, when I was a medical resident, Loyola had my old insurance information. That was 10 years ago. It's outdated. The doc saw me for 5 minutes and billed me 200 and put me into collections for a fault they created by never getting my insurance. Dr Geller has now put me into collections by a screw up with the front office staff

February 28th, 2015

Butcher with a Bad Attitude

There is something very very wrong with this man. He removed stitches too soon after surgery. The 3 inch gauge is still deep and bloody, and I was told to just grab some gauze on my was out. My primary doctor was very upset after seeing these results. I now have to see someone else for the stitches to be put back in, and then go on to a plastic surgeon.

November 12th, 2010

I needed a general surgeon and found Dr. Geller to be very professional and caring. He explained what was going to happen to me and the after care was excellent. I would recommend Dr. Geller.

October 29th, 2010

I'd find another...

I guess he forgets about the care in health care. I think surgery went well...as far as I can tell. There were some issues but I couldn't tell if it was due to surgery related issues or something else. His follow up skills are horrible and makes you feel beneath him. Bedside manor...well he doesn't have one...short 1 minute follow up with ultimatums. Doesn't respond to questions. If you want to be informed about your surgery and afterwards...just get a different surgeon as you won't get that from him.

October 8th, 2017