A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Green
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Green Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Green has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lakewood Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Hyman Green MD is a male General Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Green practice?
- Dr. Robert Green has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Green practices General Practice near Cerritos, CA.
See Cerritos Primary Care Doctors.