Robert H Gross MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6
  • 7 reviews

September 20th, 2015
Excellent doctor
Dr. Gross saved my husband's life, our marriage, & also treated my depression & ADHD. I'm deeply saddened about the loss of his practice & miss him terribly. Dr. Gross is an excellent Dr from our perspective, & I just wanted to share that with you.

June 14th, 2013
I found out he is a Felon and is not allowed to practice medicine in any hospital
Dr. Gross after my first two sessions appeared odd. After doing a bit of research I found out he is a Felon and is not even allowed to practice medicine in a Hospital at all he has had his medical license revoked several times. He is not board certified. He also knows very little about Psychiatry and actually hides behind his inabilities. After finding this out I invoked counsel and was informed that he himself is under care he has so many rulings against him its frightening. I also found out from my Lawyer he is currently being watched again he is a dangerous man. If you have ever seen the movie Hannibal do not take it lightly this guys is more insane then the worst patient in his office.

April 4th, 2013
he dont need to be a doctor
He does not need to practice medicine. He does not listen to the patients and he dont pay attention to meds he gives kids when it could cause very sevre reaction when they take their others medications.

March 25th, 2013
He is not only arrogant he breaks the Pyschiatric code ethics
Gross is as the name implys not only is he rude and brash is knowledge of Psychiatry is low at best he is rude to his patients and has even threatened me he refuses to listen and if you are on any type of disability he refuses to properly fill out the paperwork and actually smirks and takes pride in the fact that he is basically screwing you your sessions wind up being on the defensive he has actually made me worse than I was when I started going to him he has given me medication that has never even been tested for my supposed condition.

January 18th, 2013
A good physician
A short wait time, and a professional experiance..The physician seems to truly care..The physician tries very hard, and handles complicated cases..

September 13th, 2012
IF YOU WANT A PSYCHIATRIST THAT DOESN'T LISTEN AND CARE, DR. GROSS IS FOR YOU
I had a 1 hour appointment. It took 12 min for him to diagnos me with ADHD, write a script and kick me out. Diagnosis was wrong (got a 2nd and 3rd opinion), didn't know what or why I had a prescription and he called me by the wrong name twice.

August 28th, 2012
Very Rushed
I didn't feel he was open to questions. Not approachable to discuss options. He seems to take offense if you ask questions about what he tells you to do. I finally went to another dr. in the office who diagnosed correctly and I'm now following his advice. So glad I switched doctors.