Jan 27th, 2015

Exceptionaly the best heart specialist

Dr. Haber show details Dr. Haber
Mar 14th, 2014

When we asked to have some questions answered when he came to the room before checkout, he was abrupt, rude, disrespectful and totally unprofessional. Told us that "we had an opportunity to ask questions the day before and didn't ask any!" His ability far outweighs his personality...but not his ego!

May 15th, 2012

Dr Haber has an awsome bed side manner very caring great personality.In my opinion the best heart doctor in charlotte.Thanks for everything Dr Haber, Joann Harwell

Professional Lifesaver show details Professional Lifesaver
by Robert L. Bacon, Sr. on Mar 14th, 2011

I had a heart attack on February 26, 2011 and was flown from Rutherfordton, NC to the Carolina Medical Center in Charlotte where upon my arrival I was rushed directly to the operating room and Dr. Haber found that I had 100% blockage in an artery and immediately was able to implant two stents to correct the problem. He made other assessments during the procedure. While in recovery, he visited daily and discussed what to expect and was frank about what had happened and what I need to do in the future. I appreciated his candor and realistic goals for me. Dr. Haber is a tribute to his profession and I thank him for giving me another chance to see my wife, five kids and five grandchildren.

Top Dog show details Top Dog
by Robert L. on Jul 2nd, 2010

Dr. Haber is the best you will find in Charlotte. Wonderful man and great at his craft.