A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Helm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Helm is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Helm
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Helm, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Dysplasia
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Device Removal
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Helm graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Helm has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Boston Medical Center - East Newton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Harrington Helm MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Helm practice?
- Dr. Robert Helm has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Helm practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Cardiologists.