A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Helm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Helm is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Helm
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Helm Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Helm, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Dysplasia
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Device Removal
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Helm graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Helm has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Boston Medical Center - East Newton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Harrington Helm MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Helm practice?
- Dr. Robert Helm has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Helm practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Attleboro, MA.
See Boston Cardiologists.