A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Helm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Helm is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Helm
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Helm Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Helm, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Dysplasia
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Device Removal
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Helm graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Helm has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Boston Medical Center - East Newton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Harrington Helm MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Helm practice?
- Dr. Robert Helm has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Helm practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Cardiologists.