A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hernandez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hernandez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Hernandez practice?
Dr. Robert Hernandez practices Family Medicine near Lompoc, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Livingston, CA and Seaside, CA.
See Lompoc Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Hernandez, Dr. Bobby Hernandez, Dr. Rob Hernandez, Dr. Robbie Hernandez