A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hernandez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Hernandez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Harold Hernandez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Robert Hernandez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Hernandez practices Family Medicine near Livingston, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lompoc, CA and Seaside, CA.
See Livingston Primary Care Doctors.