Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Holland
Dr. Robert Holland, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tacoma, WA, with another office in Tacoma, WA. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Gynecology. Dr. Holland is affiliated with Madigan Healthcare System, St Joseph Medical Center and Valley General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Holland has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Robert Holland is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tacoma, WA.
Dr. Heather Butts
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Orthopedic Surgery
Tacoma, WA 0 mi5
Dr. Samantha Weed
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics
Tacoma, WA 0 mi8
Dr. Mark Behnam
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Tacoma, WA 0 mi21