A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Janes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Janes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Janes, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Janes graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Janes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Choctaw Nation Health Services Authority
- Choctaw Nation Health Care Center
- Sparks Reg Med Ctr, Fort Smith, Ar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Harrison Janes MD is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Janes practice?
- Dr. Robert Janes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Janes practices Surgery near Talihina, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Smith, AR.
See Talihina Surgeons.