A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Jones is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Jones, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Jones has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Mem Hosp/Golden Triangle
- Baptist Mem Hosp -Golden Tria, Columbus, Ms
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert H Jones MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Jones practice?
- Dr. Robert Jones has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Jones practices Radiation Oncology near Columbus, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, MI.
See Columbus Radiation Oncologists.