Dermatologists
1072 X Ray Dr
Ste A
Gastonia, NC 28054
704-864-8386
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  show details
Feb 11th, 2013

Unprofessional office staff, excessive wait time, unfriendly Dr. Warning signs will keep from returning.

|  Terrible service!!!  |  show details
Aug 30th, 2012

From the time I called for appointments for my two kids until the actual appointments this office was rude and I will never go back again. The front office receptionist was rude on the phone and didnt explain anything just handed me a pack of papers. We waited for over an hour for our appoitment. When the doctor arrived he didnt introduce himself and didnt explain anything to my children and wasnt very kid friendly. I pay a lot of money for insurance and co-pays and expect to at the very least would like to have good service. I can not believe anyone would go back to this office!!! I wouldnt even take my dog!!!

|  show details
Oct 10th, 2011

I was not impressed at all. In order to figure out what he was thinking for a possible rule out I had to up front ask him. Then he told me a nurse would be in to get samples and never once did he tell me what tests they were going to run. I only figured out what all tests they were running when the nurse came in with the materials for the tests and I looked at them and was like so we are running these tests. Not a doctor that I would recommend for someone especially someone who doesnt have a medical background so they can make their own inferences about what is going on. He was possibly the worst medical professional I have ever saw.

|  Natalie Plott  |  show details
Dec 24th, 2010

I have been seeing this doctor for over 20 years for various skin problems. His bedside manner has gotten so much better over the years (compare to aloof years ago). He is the ONLY doctor that has cured skin problems that I have been dealing w/ for years (since I was a preteen). His office is old, his staff is strange (not rude) and he doesn't look you in the eye when speaking to you & I've only seen him smile once. I always warn people when I recommend him but this man KNOWS what he is doing and will cure your problem. I highly highly recommend him.

|  Terrific doc.  |  show details
by countingmom on Sep 18th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Kahn is very concerned about his patients. He's very cautious about prescriptions and interatctions, and he's particularly concerned with any possible cancers. He's great!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com